Dairy Chemistry Licences
This course will take learners through 6 key sections of dairy chemistry.
To view a short demo of this course please click here.
Receive discounts on bulk purchases.
1-5 Licences – Full price
6-20 Licences – £60 Per licence
20+ Licences – Please contact Marian Pusey directly on email@example.com
On completion of the module the learner will be able to:
- Describe the structure of milk fat and relate to the seasonal variation in the hardness of butter
- Describe the protein composition of milk
- Explain the casein micelle structure and the role of casein in the acid and enzyme induced coagulation of milk
- Describe the structure of lactose and its key reactions in milk
- List the minor components found in milk
- Discuss the physical properties of milk, their measurement, and technological significance
This course will cover:
- Milk: components and structure
- Milk fat
- Milk proteins
- Minor components
- Physical properties
|Licence Usage Instructions
Upon completion of your order you will be emailed with a unique coupon code for each licence bought to be distributed to your learners.
Each person must redeem their code and create their own account on the site by following the below steps:
Step 1: Click the “add to cart” button on the single licence product page to purchase the course.
Step 2: Enter your license code into the box titled “Member No.” and click the “APPLY DISCOUNT” button. This will reduce the price to £0.
Step 3: Review your purchase details and if correct click the “Proceed to checkout” button.
Step 4: Enter your billing details in the text entry boxes.
Step 5: (If not logged in to an existing account) Choose a password and enter this into the “Create account password” box.
Step 6: Click the continue button.
Step 7: Read and Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the checkbox.
Step 8: Click the proceed with purchase button to add this course to your account.