Dairy Microbiology Licences
This course will take learners through 6 key sections of dairy microbiology.
To view a short demo of this course please click here.
Receive discounts on bulk purchases.
1-5 Licences – Full price
6-20 Licences – £60 Per licence
20+ Licences – Please contact Marian Pusey directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
On completion of the module the learner will be able to:
- State the importance of microbes to the dairy industry
- Name the different types of micro-organisms associated with milk and dairy products
- Explain bacterial structure and growth requirements
- Discuss the importance of temperature in bacterial growth and destruction
- Describe the typical bacteria in milk and their characteristics
- List bacteria that are important for producing flavour and texture in dairy products
- Discuss practices used to control dairy plant hygiene
This course covers:
- Micro-organisms and their importance in milk
- Types of micro-organisms in milk
- Bacterial reproduction & growth
- Bacteria in milk: Important groups
- A top line look at Dairy plant hygiene
|Licence Usage Instructions
Upon completion of your order you will be emailed with a unique coupon code for each licence bought to be distributed to your learners.
Each person must redeem their code and create their own account on the site by following the below steps:
Step 1: Click the “add to cart” button on the single licence product page to purchase the course.
Step 2: Enter your license code into the box titled “Member No.” and click the “APPLY DISCOUNT” button. This will reduce the price to £0.
Step 3: Review your purchase details and if correct click the “Proceed to checkout” button.
Step 4: Enter your billing details in the text entry boxes.
Step 5: (If not logged in to an existing account) Choose a password and enter this into the “Create account password” box.
Step 6: Click the continue button.
Step 7: Read and Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the checkbox.
Step 8: Click the proceed with purchase button to add this course to your account.