Milk Products Licences
This course will take learners through the 7 milk products most commonly manufactured in the UK.
Receive discounts on bulk purchases.
1-5 Licences – Full price
6-20 Licences – £60 Per licence
20+ Licences – Please contact Marian Pusey directly on email@example.com
This module presents an overview of the milk products most commonly manufactured in the UK.
The products include:
- Milks and milk drinks
- Ice cream
- Milk powders
On completion of the module the learner will be able to:
- List the most commonly manufactured products from milk in the UK
- Describe the steps in the manufacture of these milk products, relating to manufacturing conditions where appropriate
- Describe the ingredients used in the manufacture of the milk products
- State key legislative requirements for the typical milk products in the UK
- State the typical composition of these milk products
- Explain key chemical changes occurring during the manufacture of the milk products
|Licence Usage Instructions
Upon completion of your order you will be emailed with a unique coupon code for each licence bought to be distributed to your learners.
Each person must redeem their code and create their own account on the site by following the below steps:
Step 1: Click the “add to cart” button on the single licence product page to purchase the course.
Step 2: Enter your license code into the box titled “Member No.” and click the “APPLY DISCOUNT” button. This will reduce the price to £0.
Step 3: Review your purchase details and if correct click the “Proceed to checkout” button.
Step 4: Enter your billing details in the text entry boxes.
Step 5: (If not logged in to an existing account) Choose a password and enter this into the “Create account password” box.
Step 6: Click the continue button.
Step 7: Read and Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the checkbox.
Step 8: Click the proceed with purchase button to add this course to your account.