Milk Production Licences
This course will enable learners to understand the milk production process from the dairy cow right through the movement of milk from farms to factories.
To view a short demo of this course please click here.
Receive discounts on bulk purchases.
1-5 Licences – Full price
6-20 Licences – £60 Per licence
20+ Licences – Please contact Marian Pusey directly on email@example.com
Following completion of this module, learners will be able to:
- Describe the nutritional benefits of milk
- Describe the milk production cycle of a cow
- Recognise the milk production process from cow to dairy factory
- Explain the key quality and hygiene issues related to milk production
This course will cover:
- The background of why milk is considered nature’s most complete food
- The Dairy Cow, and the milk production cycle
- Milk production on the farm; feeding the dairy cow, farm assurance and the milking process
- Milk hygiene at the farm and the sources of contamination
- Milk distribution, the movement of milk from farms to dairy factories
|Licence Usage Instructions||
Upon completion of your order you will be emailed with a unique coupon code for each licence bought to be distributed to your learners.
Each person must redeem their code and create their own account on the site by following the below steps:
Step 1: Click the “add to cart” button on the single licence product page to purchase the course.
Step 2: Enter your license code into the box titled “Member No.” and click the “APPLY DISCOUNT” button. This will reduce the price to £0.
Step 3: Review your purchase details and if correct click the “Proceed to checkout” button.
Step 4: Enter your billing details in the text entry boxes.
Step 5: (If not logged in to an existing account) Choose a password and enter this into the “Create account password” box.
Step 6: Click the continue button.
Step 7: Read and Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the checkbox.
Step 8: Click the proceed with purchase button to add this course to your account.